Tuesday, September 22, 2009

CAS Tuesday!

I was an over achiever yesterday and stamped 3 CAS cards. We had a great sketch to work with by Cookiebaker. I used this card of hers to create these cards of mine ('m only showing 2 today, the third you'll see tomorrow with a MFT post). Here is an SUO version. I flipped the sketch and finally used the new Sleighbells ribbon-it's not just for holiday card making!
and then there's this earthy card made with some Unity stamps of course. These come from the Sept. Customer KOTM.
This blue is not your average navy cs, it is the gorgeous Enchanted evening by Papertrey ink. I combined it with some spring rain bitty dots dp and soft suede cs from SU. I was flipping through my swatch book and decided on this three-some.
If you want one of these great color tools, go see Becky. She's got all the deets about them, or you can see my post here. See you all tomorrow! Hugs, Lisa

6 comments:

  1. Yes I love my swatch book too!! These are great CAS cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are super cute! LOVE the image on the second one. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great cards! Like the color combinations!
    Hugs, Alex

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice cards! Thanks for sharing your work.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh these are awesome! Definitely case-ing for my next class. LOVE the blue/brown combo, beautiful! Thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooh, Lisa, love the blues and suede together and love that stamp, the sentiment and the notch for the button! Awesome!

    Oh yeah, I love the simplicity of your first card and the idea to use that ribbon for non-christmas- hadn't thought of that!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!