Monday, September 21, 2009

Hello Again!

Well, that was kind of nice. I haven't seen any complaints about not posting all weekend, so I think I'll stick to M-F for a while. I did do some crafty stuff thanks to a few little challenges I just couldn't pass up. This one is from Unity. Their new theme is "Who Does That?" and boy have they kicked things up. TONS of prizes and just plain ol' FUN! Did you see this?
I think my next 7 Monday's will be all about the Bachelor Challenges! So that's what I have for you today. I made this card using Broman's favorite colors-red, black,and green. It's a date card for my hubby! I LOVE the October Afternoon, Road Maps papers for masculine-they are perfect! I combined a few different Unity stamps here-confessions, sentiments O' simple, and the Sept. KOTM (the customer kit, not the store only kit).
I man'd the card up with some fun, screw brads. I love that I give DH a date card, so he can take ME out! You have until tonight to upload your card to SCS to play along, and just for playing you can earn a $5 off coupon! Who doesn't love a coupon? Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. LOL I love how you "man'd" it up and lovin' everything about the card, fantastic!! So where are you going to make him take you? :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!