Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Wonderful Weekend-now back to Work!

We had a fabulous weekend at the lake. Good food, good friends, and good weather! The boys had a blast, it really felt like a mini vacation. This is exactly why we bought the lake house! So now back to work. I can't believe I leave for Convention in a week. I am so excited, but am really getting nervous to leave the boys for 4 days and to travel alone. I haven't traveled by myself in 10 years, I never realized how much I depend on DH to take care of a lot of the travel plans. I'm sure all will be good, once I pass through security and know I have 4 whole days to myself to hang with my stamping friends :) Today I worked on a few baby cards and decided to use the Stamp Something Challenge for this week. My neighbor had a baby girl last Tuesday so I made this adorable Onsie card (made famous by the Oh-so-Talented, Lauren Meader) and a tea tin filled with chocolate stix. I had to use something sweet in my creation, and I love these tins (not to mention I still have 8 of them to alter). I used the new In Colors (Pink Pirouette and Baja Breeze). Don't forget to vote! Hugs!

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable gift! I don't know how Lauren comes up with this stuff!!! Glad you had a good time on your mini vacation! See you soon, yippee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOw cute! These new colors look great for a baby gift! Love how you included the tin with a personal item for the mom too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is super cute Lisa! Love the card, I need to try making one of those myself. I love your tin too, great gift idea! Thanks for playing along with the challenge and good luck with the vote! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so sweet:) I know your friend will love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!