Saturday, July 5, 2008

Splish Splash






I have a few more sketches to get through from the rest of my online Got Sketch 101 class. This sketch was for a project to make a message board on a piece of canvas, but since I didn't want to make a message board I turned it into an actual scrapbook page. I think it is such a cool idea for a page. I used the Bali Breeze paper and the criss crosses are made out of Olive twill ribbon and turquoise brads. I love the bright, fun colors for these pool pictures. The boys had so much fun running and jumping, trying to pose all at the same time. Tim captured some fun shots!

Thanks for stopping by!

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. love it Lisa! Great job with the sketch! Looks awesome as a sb page!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute! Great idea to turn the message board into a layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a great page! I love the bright colors and I love how you sneaked in the flower for the page!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!