Sunday, July 20, 2008

Soon-to-be-Retired



Big Pieces is a great set and I'm sad to see it go. After Aug. 10, you will no longer be able to order it from SU. I ordered this set when it was first in the Summer mini and was very excited when it made the big catty. I've used it many times since then and think it is a set I will use for many years down the road. I scraplifted this layout from the catty (p.95). I used brocade blue, bordering blue, olive and saffron. There is also some Saraha sand. I love my arrow punch, it is great for pointing out smaller details you want to focus on a picture. In this case it is to highlight Nicholas's two front teeth! I'll have new stuff as soon as I get back. Thanks for stopping by!
Oh, and don't forget to vote over at Stamp Something. I'm in the running for a Guest Designer spot. Thanks! Hugs.

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!