Wednesday, July 16, 2008

New Colors, New Colors, New Colors!!!



Did you know one of the perks of being an SU demo is being able to pre-order certain products before each new catty and mini catalog? This year, SU created an In Color Bundle we could order and I jumped on that! The stamp sets they offered us to pre-order didn't suit my style so I passed on those :( I was a bit sad since I am dying for new SU rubber. I already know two sets I want (The Owl set!!! and a silhouette set) and I can't wait to see all the others. Convention is two weeks away, so I will get some new stamps with my Convention bag-yeah! Until then, the new In Colors will have to do. The new colors are: Tangerine Tango, Kiwi Kiss, Baja Breeze, Pacific Point, Pink Pirouette, and Riding Hood Red. I am so glad I finally came around on these colors. I'm sure most of you have seen them, but if not, keep checking back here because the next few posts will consist of nothing but In Colors! Today's card I made using Baroque Motifs with the Baja Breeze and Kiwi Kiss. I used white as my card base and added silver brads and white taffeta ribbon to accessorize! The birthday greeting is from the soon-to-be-retired set, It's Your Birthday! The layout is for the sketch challenge over at SCS this week. It was a nice and quick one! Check back tomorrow for a look at more In Color samples. Hugs!


3 comments:

  1. I love the new colors! I'm having trouble though, cuz I think I MUST use new stamps with new colors, but I didn't order any! You did a fabulous job here, as always!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is great- I love how you used the brads!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this one!! I can cot wait for my new in colors to arrive.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!