Tuesday, July 1, 2008

My Tart-n-Tangy Tin Class



I fell in love with this project when I saw it on Jamie's Blog almost two months ago. I pretty much CASED her class exactly because it was just too stinkin' cute. Here is the link to her Blog. I had high expectations for this class when I sent out the invites but I only had two people sign up. Normally I won't hold a class for this few people, but I really wanted to do the class and the two people who signed up were my MIL and one of my BFF's. I'm looking at it as a fun evening of stamping with some good company.


I used the Tart-n-Tangy set along with the Summer Picnic paper. The tin is an altered Altoid tin and the little cards that fit inside are so cute and small (2x3 inch). I used the mini envelope template to create coordinating envies. The class price was $35 and included a pre-order for the stamp set, two markers and a mono multi adhesive. The rest of the class supplies were cut and ready to go! Here's a shot of the tin by itself.

Hugs,

3 comments:

  1. that tin is just too cute! I was wondering what you would put in them! I forgot about the envie template...I guess I'd better dig mine out! TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness...how stinkin' a-dorable!! The Tart & Tangy set is sooo fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love tart n tangy!! Sounds like a fun class! Great cards!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!