Thursday, July 3, 2008

A card to Demo


I made this card two weeks ago at my latest workshop. The girls loved it, because of how easy it went together. Plus it show-cased some of the In Colors that will be retiring. I then showed them how to "step it up" by simply stamping the medallion image from the Baroque Motif set and adding a Build-a-Brad to attach it to the card. They loved it. I wish I had the stepped up version to show, but I gave it to my hostess. She was thrilled to get all my samples. I always tell my hostesses they get to keep the samples I demo with, but I think they must forget this little perk because they are always so surprised when I give them the finished projects.
Hugs,

2 comments:

  1. Such a pretty card!!! Love the colors and images!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it when hostesses are so happy about getting the projects, mine do the same they forget that is a perk of the workshops!! Nice CAS card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!