Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Retro Sketch 182-let's celebrate

Welcome friends. I  am linking up the this week's Retro Sketch Challenge #182 using some Reverse Confetti pretties. 




I was inspired by Jen's card from her Periscope Make It With Me Monday segment. Have you followed Reverse Confetti on Periscope yet? You should, it's a lot of fun. Periscope is a video streaming app and you follow people and can watch them live stream from where ever they are. Kind of cool! 

I made my tag into a festive birthday layer for my card. I just love the new Thanks Tag Confetti Cut. I layered on some Stitched Flag Trio dies and then a sweet little Double Scallop Garland. I just loved the festive colors I used today. 


The birthday die is from Fancy Words Confetti Cuts and I used a coordinating sentiment, stamped in black licorice hybrid ink from Fancy Word Coordinates. I embellished with some rhinestones and some stitched ribbon. 

I followed the Retro Sketch layout, and trimmed off just a smidge of the left side of my tag. Here is the Challenge graphic.

Stop by the Retro Sketch blog to see how to link up!







Have a wonderful day!

Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Super cute, Lisa! Love how you combined this weeks MIWMM & RS to create this festive birthday card! Thanks so much for playing along with us at Retro Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa love these colours together! Thank you for sharing with us this week at RetroSketches!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!