Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Be a VIP!

It is so fun to get new stamps and to get them 2 weeks early, before they are actually released is even better! Today is My Favorite Things VIP day. You have 1 day to order the VIP kit at and at a great price AND have some new goodies to play with before they are released during October. Super Cool, huh? You should have just come from Christina's fabulous blog, but if not hop on back to Kim's for all the VIP details. You don't want to miss any of the fun!

September 21st (at 10 PM EST), the MFT VIP will be released. It is a ONE DAY ONLY product (will be available through September 22nd at 11:59 PM EST), that gives you the opportunity to purchase the WTG set TWO WEEKS early.



Here's what you get with the Winter in the City VIP $39.85:



Winter in the City WTG
Glitter
Let it Snowflake Die-namics die
Pleated Ribbon 4 yards of luxurious, satin pleated ribbon. (2 yards white, 2 yards silver)
Noel sentiments mini set FREE - $9 value (EXCLUSIVE to VIP. Will not be offered again!)



Also available tonight:


à la modes release on Sept 21st: (Sept 21st at 10 PM EST)
Candy Cane Kisses
Miss You a Latte



I've got a pretty purple snowflake treat for you tonight. did you know purple is my favorite color. My brides maids wore a deep, plum purple dress in my wedding. Love it, but I don't use too, too often with my crafting. When I do.....ahhhh, it makes me happy. This new Winter Mitten dp by Cosmo cricket just made me giddy.
So, you might think this is just a regular ol' square card, but wait. Check it out, I made an easle card. They are soooo fun and really easy. Here's the sweet city lady with the full effect. So, the set is beyond cute. WTG, is so sassy in her sweet boots, but that little pup is just the cutest. I had to give him a matching sweater. I added some glitter to the snow and check out those snow flakes! I made my own felt snowflakes and I glitterfied them (are you proud of me Joanne?). You are all gonna LOVE this die. You can get it tonight with the VIP kit, otherwise you have to wait until Oct. when it is officially released! You get 3 different snowflake designs with this 1 die, it's way cool. I added a few more snowflakes to the very inside of the easel card. You might say I got carried away with my glitter and snowflakes, but I couldn't help myself. So off you go, sweet, talented Cindy is up next!


Photobucket





23 comments:

  1. This is GORGEOUS!!! I LOVE the purple! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The purples are so pretty....your card is just LOVELY!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa! Oh my goodness, look at all the gorgeous details on your easel card. And YES I am LOVING your glitter snowflakes. They're addictive! Hooray for Glitter Flakes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa so so PRETTY, LOVE that ribbon treatment!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Girl, this is brilliant, love the purple too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just amazing, Lisa! Love your easel card and I'm lovin' your stamped snowflakes falling on WTG!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your card and the colors :) I never thought about using purple in a holiday card, but I Love it! :) Your snowflake is so cute too :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. SO CUTE! I can't get on Kim's site (again.... darn internet up here) - your card is adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I am a Purple Lover Too... This card is SUPER great!!!! And Congrats on being published in the CARDS Magazine with your sweet Ippity Tag!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the colours. It's such a beautiful card.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Love the purples! Great easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So cute! I love that snowflake background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  13. OMG! you got carried away to a place I wanna be. It's perfect and I love purple too.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gorgeous Lisa! Looks like we were on the same page with the papers! I just love purple Christmas cards!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I love this, Lisa, inside and out!! ...Love those papers too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. So you know purple is my color- so you already know how much i love it!! Good job with the glitter :)

    ReplyDelete
  17. LOVE your fantastic easel card. Great colors and design!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So pretty Lisa! I love the snowflakes and you're so clever to make it into an easel card!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Very pretty love the purple with this card and the easel shape. The details are great.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!