Friday, August 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios

Today is a great day. It's Friday AND it's RELEASE DAY for the August Picket Fence Studio Release

I am excited to share all the new goodies with you. I also wanted to let you all know this will be my last release with the PFS team. I have decided to step away and lighten my crafty load a bit. I am so honored to have been with this amazing company since the start two years ago. Nicole and Matt are beyond generous and I wish them continued success with their business. A big shout out to Lydia for keeping us all organized and being awesome. Thank-you. 

So let's just in with the projects. First, is Frank. Oh, my, is he so stinking cute. Run, don't walk to pop this stamp set, So Franken Cute into your cart today. It's a fabulous add to your Halloween stash. I wanted to show you how easy his is to work with, despite his large size. I kept it simple with a tone on tone look. Avocado ink stamped on Lime  Green card stock. I stamped the sentiment with  Black Hybrid Ink and scattered on some of the new Creme de Menth sequins and pulled in a few black ones from Black Magic


Let's switch gears a bit and look at this fun shaker card I made with the new Song Bird stamp and Evergreen Stencil. I started with some distress water color card stock from Tim Holtz. I added some Pixi Spray to the back of the Evergreen Stencil, to hold it in place. With some Life Changing Blending Brushes, I gently added in my color with Festive Berries, Robins Egg, and Evergreen Bough. I placed the finished panel behind the circle acetate covered panel and added in a generous amount of the beautiful new Frozen Nutcracker sequins

I stamped the song. bird with RC Aqua ink and gave it a light water color, pulling the color towards the center of the image. I was careful not to use a lot of water. I did a little fussy cutting to cut him out and placed him over the sentiment from Song Bird

And finally from me today is my favorite from this release. I just adore the art work of this stamp and the darling girl with her furry pals. The stamp set is called Your Friend Dear. I used a Life Changing Blender Brush and mask of the image to add the blue sky and ground. I used my copics to color up the cuties and stamped the sentiment in black ink along the bottom. It makes me smile. 

Thanks so much for stopping by. Happy shopping and hopping. Be sure to check out what the team has created with all the New Release products. So much good stuff. 
Shop New Release HERE

f

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!