Friday, August 7, 2020

Countdown to Confetti / Reverse Confetti Mini Release


Hello Fetti Fans! It's a special day today as we get to share some love with a surprise MINI release for August from Reverse Confetti!  It's a sweet new set called You Matter and we are thrilled to get it into your hands. Each of the design team members have two creations to share today and the release goes LIVE TOMORROW! Sweet, right?!

So let's jump  right in. I used the amazing focal image of the hands. I colored the hands in all the different skin tones. I used the matching You Matter Confetti Cuts to create the fun opening to help showcase the sentiment. The You Matter Confetti Cuts included a great large stitched circle. I combined that with the hands and used foam dimensionals to pop up the image. 


I then used Midnight ink to stamp out the sentiment. I had a hard time choosing which one to use, they are all so good and have great meanings. I used Sand card stock in the background and added the finished layers to an Iced Aqua card base. 


As I looked at the full You Matter stamp set, I couldn't help but focus on those hearts and the beautiful Love word die cut. So I alternated the heart images in Midnight ink and colored up the word LOVE in rainbow colors. 


I paired it up with the More Love Less Hate sentiment. It was just a natural choice with the word love. We all need more love and less hate. 


Come Follow me to see what the rest of team is sharing today. 


2 comments:

  1. Love them Lisa! The added Sand cardstock gives your 1st card a subtle POP. I love the rainbow LOVE of your 2nd design.

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the black/white hearts with the blended letters!!! Great card

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!