Wednesday, August 12, 2020

Color Throwdown 606-Corgi Fun


Hello, Hello CTD fans! I have the honor of being your hostess for this week's colors. I hope you love the soft pretty summer pallet I picked for you- Peach, Aqua, and Kraft. That beach scene and bike are calling my name. Oh, what I wouldn't give for a little vitamin sea! 

If you upload to a public gallery, please use keyword CTD606, and please use #ctd606 and #colorthrowdown on social media. When linking your card to the winky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to link to your specific card, not just the generic link to your blog. Finally, only paper creations are allowed. Complete rules cam be found in the sidebar if you're unsure of challenge guidelines or are new to our challenge blog. I cannot wait to see what you all create!


I was feeling playful with that bike being some inspiration, and for some reason I reached for this adorable set from Reverse Confetti. It's called Corgi Cuties. I colored him up and gave him a fun aqua colored ball.

 I then tucked in a few clouds from the Cloudy Day Confetti CUTS


I created the background, sky, in peachy tones with some ink blending of Bellini ink. I splattered on some rust for added texture. The sentiment was stamped in Midnight ink along the top of the card base. 




Check out what the team has created this week!

Here is the team. I love what they created and you will too. 
Check them out. 

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!