Saturday, August 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti/ Release Day

How fun is this surprise Mini Release? The You Matter Stamp set  and You Matter Confetti Cut is available NOW!I really enjoyed coloring the human rainbow with this new stamp set, I shared two cards yesterday that I loved just as much as today's. So if you missed it, be sure to scroll down to see them. 


This one started with some color washing of a tie-dye of colors. I used the stitched circle Confetti Cut from the You Matter die set. I stamped the sentiment with Midnight ink along the bottom and then decided it needed just a touch more of something. I am still obsessed with the Pointed Cover Panel, so I crossed my fingers it would turn out ok after all my watercoloring, die cutting, and sentiment stamping. Well. It was worth the gamble. I LOVE it. 
 

I stamped up the hands and colored them in all different skin tones and then used the coordinating You Matter Confetti Cut to cut them out. I layered the finished panel behind the top panel and used some foam dimensionals to pop up the whole piece on my card base. I used the heart die to cut out a coordinating water colored heart from the leftover circle piece cut from my top panel. 


How about another look at the sentiment and stitching details. This set is amazing and I hope you think so too. You Matter


Check out the full list of Bloggers hopping with us today. 
It's an amazing list. Come follow me to check it out. 

Here is a closer look at the new release products. 


1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!