Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios April Release

Thank goodness for stamps and paper. They are saving my life right now. I am also so excited to share with you that it is time to celebrate the April Release from Picket Fence Studios. You can shop the NEW RELEASE here! But promise me you'll check out what the rest of the Design Team has created with these products. We have a lot to share.

My first one is a combo of sets. It was the first idea I had once my DT package arrived. The new jar from the Fireflies on a Warm Night stamp set is awesome. I love the whole set. It comes with sweet little fireflies and a great mix of sentiments and fonts....but I decided to tuck in the latest shell addition called Whelk Shell Scene. It fit perfectly in the jar. 


I used the matching Fireflies on a Warm Night die to cut out the jar and then used my copics to color it up. I tied on a hemp twine bow and added a sentiment tag  to the top. Love it.


Check out the subtle background I created, too. It's a new stencil and I am obsessed!  It's called Flowers Stencil and I used some Gina K Amalgam ink in Warm Glow and a Life Changing Blender Brush to create the subtle background onto some Sand card stock. I love how it turned out.  

Thanks for stopping by today. Have fun checking out all the creations with all the new release products from Picket Fence Studios. I'll be sharing more over on my Instagram, so stop by there too (@lisahenke). Have a great Tuesday. 

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!