Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti April Creative Hop


I am so excited to be here with you today. It's April 8th and that means it's time for the Reverse Confetti Creative Hop. I can't wait to grab my cup of coffee and scroll through all the projects from the design team and friends. 

Today I have a little rainbow inspo for you today. My wish is that it gives you hope, maybe makes you smile. It sure made me feel good creating it. I stated with the Over The Raibow Confetti Cut. I was inspired by a rainbow design on a baby outfit over on Insta. Sorry, I don't have the link but these were the colors and I was happy that RC had the perfect colors of ink to do some ink blending in : Magenta, Sunshine, Rust, and Sand. I set that aside to dry and then die cut all my other pieces. 


The frame is from the latest release, it is my new fave. it's called Double Stitched Window Cover Panel. I cut it from Premium Polar White. Behind it I tucked a piece of pattern paper from the Fun Times paper pad. I then used a sentiment that seemed just fitting for our times from the Perfect Timing stamp set. I used the same ink colors from the rainbow to do a little ombre inking on the stamp. I love how it turned out. 


I added the rainbow and clouds to the bottom of the window cut out and it just makes me smile. Here's the full card. 


Join me! Check out the talented crew! 








Thanks so much for stopping by! 
I always appreciate your comments!

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!