Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Color Throwdown 590-Happy Everything


Hello everyone! We are excited to have Wanda as our hostess this week and I hope you enjoy the new color palette of navy blue, yellow, kraft and green as much as I do!

If you upload your creation to a public gallery, please use the key words CTD590, and please use #ctd590 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites. Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please use a direct link to your specific post, not a generic link to your blog. All the rules are in the right sidebar, so check them out if you're unsure. No digital designs will be allowed - only digital images that are printed off and colored.

I started this with some white on white texture with the Large Eyelet Cover Panel Confetti Cuts. I pulled in some of the kraft color with RC's Sand designer paper from the Free Spirit  6x6 paper pad. I added a teeny accent of scallops in Sand with the Edge Essentials Confetti Cuts. I love this little detail. 

I added in the blue and yellow challenge colors with the gorgeous Cotton & Thistles stamp set and matching dies. The sentiment is from the same set, I embossed in white on Navy card stock. 



Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!

April Guest-Judy Rozema - Joy in a JAR

3 comments:

  1. Really like the die cut background and your amazing coloring you did on this card!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!