Thursday, November 14, 2019

Picket Fence Studios/ November Release

It's here! The November Release is LIVE from Picket Fence Studios. EVERY month on the 14th, new stamps, dies, and stencils release and this month is fabulous. I have two cards with a good mix of the new products on each card. 

Let's start with my favorite. It's the
 One Year Older stamp set. It's a large set full of beautiful fish images and a great mix of sentiments. 


I started this card with the 3.5 inch Circle Stencil, a Life Changing Blender Brush and some distress oxide ink. Once the ocean circle was complete, I topped it with the new Polka Dot Stencil and swiped on some Glitz Glitter Gel to create some sparkly white bubbles. 


I set that panel aside to dry and then colored up a trio of the adorable fish. I love the details and that the matching One Year Older dies cut them out effortlessly. I added the sentiment from the same set with Intense Black ink. 

The stencils releasing this month are fabulous (aren't they every month?), I just had to ink up the Roses Stencil. I used one of the smallest Life Changing Blender Brushes from the Fine blending assortment. It was perfect to fit into the nooks and crannies of this stencil. 


I then inked up the Blank Journal stamp and added the Art Grows Brain Cells sentiment. I then decided I needed to add a few bits and pieces of art supplies from the awesome new stamp set called, I Work for Watercolor. I just love how it all came together. 


Go see all the NEW PRODUCTS in the PFS store. Always FREE shipping. 
Thanks so much for stopping by. I always enjoy your sweet comments. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!