Thursday, November 21, 2019

Inspired By Challenge: Christmas Welcome

Hello and happy Friday! A new Inspired By challenge went live today and I am sharing my card here. Check out the inspiration photo, and my card that follows. 

No photo description available.

As you can see, those stripes totally spoke to me. I pulled out the Big Stripes Cover Panel and cut it from some Polar White Cardstock. I added it to the top of a Midnight top folding A2 card. 

I colored up the pretty wreath from the Joyous Holiday. I colored it up with my Copics and then cut it out with the coordinating Joyous Holiday Confetti Cuts. I stamped the sentiment in Salsa ink. 



Thanks for stopping by today. You can check out more inspiration for the
 Inspired by Challenge over on the Blog. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. This is beautiful and bold, Lisa! Love your take on the inspiration photo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That diecut is amazing! It works perfectly for this photo inspiration! Big and bold!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!