Tuesday, November 12, 2019

Reverse Confetti & ThermoWeb Collaboration


I love when two of my favorite things come together. This week, Therm O Web is teaming up with Reverse Confetti to show how great these two company's products can work together. I was fortunate to get to try out (FINALLY) the Gina K. Glitz Glitter Gel and Purple Tape.
I got busy working with the Glitz Glitter Gel right away, so I had time to let it dry while I worked on the bits and pieces. This was so easy to work with and I ended up having two background panels from one swipe of the product. SO I have two cards to share. 


Before I share all the details of the card I wanted to show you my process and how I got my background, sparkly, glittery panels. I tell you I LOVE this Glitz Glitter Gel. I used the white color and it goes on like cake frosting. 

I first cut a panel of Premium Polar White card stock with the brand new Snow Stars Cover Panel. I then cut a piece of Mist card stock a little smaller, 4 x 5.25 inches and used some Purple Tape to hold it in place under the white die cut panel.

With the Mist layer under the Polar White panel, I smeared on the Glitz Glitter Gel with my offset scarper, making sure the gel gets down into the cut out pieces. 


I then carefully lifted the top layer and set the two pieces aside to dry. You can see the Snow Stars detail on the bottom panel and I love it. 



 Here is the first card, with the full coverage of the Glitz Glitter Gel. I added some strips of Salsa, RC Aqua, and Sand card stock and stamped a greeting from the Thank You stamp set in Midnight ink. 



I added a sweet little Birdie Buddie colored with Copics and mounted him onto the branch image. I used the matching Birdie Buddies Confetti Cuts to cut out each image and adhered them to the card front with foam dimensionals. 


My second card uses the negative piece I created with Mist card stock. I added a little frame with the Rounded Stitched Window Confetti Cut in Sand card stock and made a little hill for the stacked Birdie Buddies on the sleigh. 



I used more of the Purple Tape (1/2 in size) to hold my Birdie Buddies Confetti Cuts in place while I ran the die through my die cut machine. 


Here is a closer look at the Glitz Glitter Gel detail and the finished card with the Warm Hugs Confetti Cut


Thanks so much for stopping by today. Be sure to stop by the Therm O Web blog all week to see many more projects from both Design Teams. I'm excited to see what everyone has created. 


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!