Friday, November 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ Release Day Blog Hop

No photo description available.

 It's here, it's here....the November Release from Reverse Confetti is LIVE! I'm so excited to see you all get these awesome products into your hands.


I told you yesterday that this new Thank You stamp set was going to be on repeat for me. I decided to use the Thank You Confetti Cut in Iced Aqua as a place for my sweet little mouse. I stamped the sweet little mouse from Huggable and then used the matching Huggable Confetti Cuts to cut him out. I used my Copics to color him and his big heart. 


I then got busy with my background. I cut water color paper to a little smaller that an A2 card base, and then ran it through my die cut machine with the Stitched Burst Cover Panel. I then  did some ink smooshing with Distress inks and gave it a splattering of color in the same inks. Once the panel was dry, I stamped the rest of my sentiment in Midnight ink underneath the Thank You Confetti Cut. I then added the little Huggable mouse with some foam dimensionals. 


I can't wait to give this to my friend next week. 


Reverse Confetti Blog

Here is another look at the new products I used on today's card.





Thanks for all your sweet words and for hanging with me this week. 


Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. Dear Lisa
    Love your coloring and love the colors too. Loved teh way you colored teh mouse. Blessings to you and your family

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!