Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Picket Fence Studios August Release

You guys! it's Release Day and it's sooooo amazing! You are going to want to check out the DT blogs to see all the awesome new stamps, dies, and stencils. As always, there is something for everyone. We are celebrating Halloween! and it's goooood. Trust me! You can see all the NEW PRODUCT HERE! I have a card to share and it's LOADED with new product. I am actually up over on the PFS blog with this spooktacular card. You can hop over there for all the details.  I used the Ghouls Made Me Do It and If You've Got it Haunt it stamp sets. 

I also have this cute Halloween tag for you today. It uses the team favorite, Trick or Treaters. You are going to die over the cuteness of this set. I stamped him in Intense black ink and then colored him up with Copic markers. I used the matching Trick or Treaters Die to cut him out. In the background I used the Ghouls Made Me Do It. The sentiment was borrowed from the Witch, Please stamp set. I love it. #stayspooky


So be sure to hop over and see what the rest of the design team has created with this release. It's soooo good. You can find it all over on the PFS Blog.



Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Both of these are cute. I love the "If you've got it Haunt It". Great ghoulish background stamp. [Bunny]

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!