Thursday, August 8, 2019

Reverse Confetti/ August Creative Blog Hop

it's the 8th! and that means great stuff on the web today with the Reverse Confetti Crew. It's our Creative Hop. This month we have a theme of  ABC! What's that, you ask? Well, it stands for anything but a card....so grab a cuppa your favorite beverage and join me to see what awesomeness the crew has for you. 


The Reverse Confetti Blog has all the info.


It's been an exciting few weeks for a few of my friends recently, as they each had beautiful baby girls born into their family's. I am waaaaay past the baby days, but my heart just bursts for joy when a precious gift from God enters this world. So needless to say, babies have been on my brain. So I picked up a pack of white little onesies and decided to customize them. It was easy to do with some Archival ink (TIP: give it extra time to dry. I was impatient and colored a little too soon. So wait. Just wait before you color with your Copics) Copics, and a handful of Reverse Confetti stamps. 



I pulled out a few darling images from my favorite new sets, Ice Cream Social, Party Animals, and Let's Shellabrate. I used sentiments from the same sets on two of the under shirts and then pulled in a sweet sentiment from Sentimental Sayings for the elephant one. I think it looks great in just black & white, but I decided to add some color. 

I placed a piece of scarp card stock between the shirt layers so the ink wouldn't bleed through. I used a light hand while coloring with my Copics. I used the same colors on all three Onesies so they would coordinate.

here is a closer look at each individual under shirt I stamped. 


Party Animals and Sentimental Sayings 


Let's Shellabrate



I used the bunny from Ice Cream social and sentiment from same set. 

I was also able to use my Misti to ink up the Onesie. Just in case I needed to double stamp to get a clear image. If you apply generous pressure to the stamp, you should be good though. I was . I then stamped a sentiment right below the image. I kept it simple. 



I decided to create a coordinating tag and colored up a elephant from the Party Animals set. I just love that sweet ellie. I added it to a Grid Stitched Tag. The detail on this tag, is just awesome! The sentiment is from the must-have sentiment set, Sentimental Sayings. I keep reaching for this time and time again and I adore the mix of fonts.  I tied it all up with some ribbon and twine. 






Photobucket

7 comments:

  1. oh my goodness Lisa, this is the CUTEST!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my word -- these are too cute!! Love those sweet onesies and that adorable matching tag!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh my! I'm speechless with your amazing creativity, Lisa! Just unbelievable !! Those adorable images are perfect for baby's clothes. Love how you wrapped them with beautifully colored ribbons and the cutest tag!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so adorable! I would not have thought about coloring on fabric with Copic markers, but it's just brilliant. Opens up a whole new range of possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this idea! So cute and what a fun little gift! Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my goodness, these are so sweet!! I completely forgot about using my stamps on fabric, way to go!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!