Wednesday, August 21, 2019

Color Throwdown 557/ Lil' Inker Designs/ Thankful Bunch



Hi, everyone!   It's Lori's turn as hostess for this week’s Color Throwdown challenge.  The colors from this week's inspiration photo are purple, blue, turquoise, and yellow.  The colors are generic and it's fine if you want to add in other neutrals along with the challenge colors. 

Once you’ve finished your card or other paper crafting project using the colors, add a direct link to your creation using the linky tool at the bottom of the post.  And, don’t forget to use the keyword CTD557 if you upload your project to an online gallery. You can use the keywords #ctd557and #colorthrowdown if you upload to any social media sites (yes, we're on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter!).  All of the challenge "rules" are in the right sidebar in case you have any questions.  One last detail to remember, no digital designs.  Only digital images that are printed off and colored will be allowed.  Totally digital designs will be removed from the link up.


I pulled out one of my favorite Lil' inker Designs stamp set called Fall Foliage. I just love the blooms included and I used the color combo for this week to create a customized bouquet with RC inks-Buttercup, Wisteria, Iced Aqua, and Island Blue. After I stamped the leaves and flowers, I used the coordinating Fall Foliage Dies to cut them out. 

I framed it up with come Iced Aqua card stock cut with the Dual Stitched Rectangles Dies. I stamped the sentiment in Island Blue ink along the bottom. This is a  square card measuring 4.25 x 4.25, and I love that it will still fit into a standard A2 sized envelope.  


Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!

Check out our  
August Guest Designer - LucieG Cards

and here is the team:


 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!