Wednesday, August 14, 2019

Color Throwdown 556-Healthy Wishes

Hello Color Throwdown fans! It's Lisa Henke and I have the pleasure of being your hostess this week for the new color challenge. I have picked a pretty combo of green, yellow, light blue, kraft.




I had a whole different version before I started but then changed gears when I decided I had to color up this awesome new release from Picket Fence Studios (scroll down to see the release post). It's called Leaf Picture Frame and I embossed in white and colored it up with my Polychormos colored pencils on some Sand card stock. I then used a circle die to cut out the center and created a simple shaker card. I muted the look with some vellum card stock. 

I added some strips of Spring moss card stock and stamped a greeting in Navy ink from Ways to Say Get Well

Check out the beautiful creations from the team this week! They are sure to inspire you, they always inspire me!! Have fun creating, we cannot wait to see what you come up with using these colors!

Check out our  
August Guest Designer - LucieG Cards

and here is the team:


 Now let's see what you can do with these colors!
Thanks for stopping by.


Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!