The month is just flying by. It's another Wednesday and that means I have another card for you all using the current SugarPea Designs Sugar Sketch. Thankfully there are 5 Wednesdays in March, so I get to hang with you one more week after this. Here is my card for this week. I used the sweet little crab stamp from SeaSide Wishes.
Following the sketch, I used the Gift Tag Sugar Cut. I love the rounded edges of this tag. I used the fishtail flags, snipped in half to follow the sketch. I also added a strip of washi tape for an additional accent. I love diagonal stripes.
Here is the sketch for this week.
Stop by the SugarPea Designs Blog for all the challenge details
and for more inspiration from the team using the sketch.
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS45 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Have a wonderful day friends! Thanks for stopping by today.