Thursday, March 3, 2016

Lucky Me

**please scroll down for my LID Release Post**

Squeezing in a card for a couple of challenges. I based my card off of the current Retro Sketch #204 challenge and I loved the current colors for the MFT Color Challenge so I used those on my card with the Reverse Confetti stamps and dies. 


When I need a little jump start to my mojo I reach for my favorite products. Here I used the Thanks Tag and Leafy dies. I added a sweet little heart from Stamped Note and then used a sentiment from last month's release, A Friend Like You

I layered that all up on a Woodgrain panel to add a touch of texture. I am also linking this up the Simon Says Stamp Wed. Challenge-Touchy Feely. I love using embossing plates or folders to add texture to a card. I finished it off with a Natural Solid Twine bow. 






Thanks for hanging with me today.
 The Reverse Confetti Countdown starts on the 5th! 
Be sure to join me. 

Photobucket

1 comment:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!