It's Wednesday and it's my third week with the Sugar Pea Designs Sugar Sketch. I flipped this week's sketch and used a combo of stamps and die cut word to create the stripes from sketch.
The Thanks Sugar Cut die was used as one of my stripes and finished the greeting with a sentiment from My Hero. Here is a closer look at the cutie pie hero. I used copics to color him up and then did a little fussy cutting to cut him out.
Stop by the Sugar Pea Designs Blog for all the challenge details
and for more inspiration from the team using the sketch.
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS45 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!
Have a wonderful day friends! Thanks for stopping by today.