**please scroll down for my CTD Post**
It's my second week with the Sugar Pea Designs team and the weekly Sugar Sketch Challenge. This week I used the adorable Tweet Friend stamp set. I used a circle die to cut out just part of the image, focusing on the sweet little birds nest. It's a great way to get some extra mileage out of your stamp sets.
I stamped a sentiment above the bird nest image and then tucked in a fishtail flag from the Gift Tag Sugar Cut. I finished off the card with a scattering of sequins.
Here is this week's sketch. We hope you come play along.
here are the challenge rules:
The rules are very simple…
- Create a new card or project using the sketch provided.
- SugarPea Designs stamps are NOT required to play along or to win but would be appreciated
- You may rotate/flip the sketch & replace shapes – so long as the original sketch layout is recognizable.
- Upload to your blog or other Online Gallery using Keyword: SPDSS43 so that we may check out your beautiful work.
- Add your name and link to your project in the InLinkz shown below.
- One randomly selected winner will receive a $25 Gift Certificate to the SugarPea Designs store. However, if the winning entry features a SugarPea Designs stamp we will increase the prize to $75!
- We will announce our Sweet Picks and our Main Winner at the end of each month.
- The more times you play along during the month, the better chance you have of winning!