Thursday, May 15, 2014

Curtain Call {pajama party}

I love all the Curtain Call Challenges and sponsors, but it makes me even happier when one of the Companies I design for are  hosting the challenge. This week is The Cat's Pajamas!! Woohoo! 



We have a fabulous new sponsor, The Cat's Pajamas, for the Curtain Call Inspiration Challenge: Pajama Party!  The LEAD of this challenge will receive a gift certificate to The Cat's Pajamas!

So, yes, my card took a totally different direction than the inspiration photo. I'm okay with that. lol. I just love this Sweet bun, Lickable. You can't have a pajama party without a little (OR A LOT) of ice cream, right?!!

I first used the Framed Up Cut ups to make my focal panel with some  Insulation Pink card stock. Then I stamped my sentiment in Gumdrop Green ink on and embossed the whole panel using the Dots Cut ups plate

I stamped my bunny onto x-press it blending card stock and colored him with copics. I then added some crystal stickles glitter to the cone. YUM!


Here are the markers I used. I know some of you like to see them . 


I added a pretty purple button and twine and tucked in a few pieces of ribbon. See, I managed to tie in a  bit of the chevrons from the inspiration photo. That counts, right?! lol. Ribbons are both from Stampin' Up!




Pajama Party Designers

The Cat's Pajamas Designer, Noelle McAdams
Thanks for stopping by today. I hope you'll check out the rest of the crew and what they created with the TCP goodies. 


Photobucket

9 comments:

  1. what fun is this?! LOVE those yummy ice cream scoops all stacked up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sweet Lisa! Love the cute image, the touch of sparkle on the scoops! Nice design.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute Liaa - the big eared bunny is showcased perfectly and I love the sparkly ice cream scoops.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lisa this is adorable! I'm so jealous that you get to design with these fun products full time....love!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I do believe I now have an ice cream craving LOL! Darling card.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ooops, pressed submit too fast. The glitter, embossing and button are the perfect finishes!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!