Monday, April 29, 2013

Monday, Monday! {I Puffy Heart You}

Wow! last Wednesday, really?? that was the last post from me? Sorry blogging friends. I've been busy creating, but I have also been busy busy with my boys.  I'll get to share all the crafty goodness over the next week, since MFT Teasers start on Wednesday!! Your gonna LOoooove the May release. 
For today, I've got a bit of Unity to share with you. 

This month's Kit of the Month is a fantastic kit. This darling panda is my FAVE and I love the sentiment with him. I stamped these both with MFT Black Licorice ink. The heart is Sno Cone cs cut with a Heart Stax Die-namics. 


I used some new Heidi Swapp papers......yep, a bit of neon going on here. I always love the when other's use these bright, gorgeous colors, but I am afraid of them. I mixed it with a bit of a neutral with the grey striped background. 

I tied it all up with some pretty ribbon from SU (last year Sale-abration, I believe). I also added some of the trendy, new sequins. 



You have two days left to grab this month's kit. Head over to the Unity store before it's gone!



Pin It
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!