Monday, December 12, 2011

TCP188-around the tree

Have you checked out the most recent TCP Tuesday Challenge? I love their color challenges.  The graphic alone is toooo cute! Here are the colors you need to work with this go round.

I squealed with delight when I opened my drawer that holds my TCP stamps and I discovered this holiday cutie I picked up during a sale earlier this year. I tucked it away and forgot about it.




It's Your Gift.  I pieced up the tree, colored in the bunny, and even left one of his feet "un-glued" so it would look like he was balancing on that ladder. The message is so sweet.
The snowflake lace die and beautiful tinsel seam binding is by TCP, too! Of course I couldn't let all those cut snowflakes go to waste, so I used them as extra embellies, topped off with some glittery dew drops.

Have a great Monday!
Photobucket

2 comments:

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!