Tuesday, December 6, 2011

December MFT release....New Product Tour!

Phew! You made it! I have had a blast all week long showing you the cool new stamps and die-namics that JUST RELEASED! Make sure you check out this month's Brand Spankin' New section in the boutique! You'll find all you need to finish up your holiday projects and get a jump start on those lovey cards!
  
I don't have any lovey cards here today.  That's because MFT just released the most fantastic sports set I have seen! Today I get to share the new All-Star stamp set and die-namic




 I squealed when I saw the stamp set.  It's LARGE and so complete....tons of sentiments and details. Then I saw the die-namics and I said, "WOW!". Seriously, I was wow'd! LOOOVE, love the details of those dies-unique, cool, and fabulous!  I come from a house full of athletes, this set is a MUST HAVE!   I couldn't be happier to have some new goodies to spruce up all of our soccer and basketball pictures.

That's what I have for you today.....a 12x12 layout of my middle guy.  This is from his first grade basketball team, last year.  They won their tournament!

It's fun to do up the trophy die-namic to match the sport you need it too (ummmm, and did you see how creative Karen was with her ice skater trophy....brilliant!).

 I also thought the Mix & Match banners along with the By the Letters dies were a great fit with this page. (yes, the a is hand stamped....I'm embarrassed to admit that I lost it. 

ETA: THE CORRECT and COMPLETE LAYOUT! with the "a".

 I was in tears and tore up my newly clean room looking all over for my "a" die.  It is no where to be found. BUT....I have a new set of letters arriving later today or tomorrow...so my vowels will be back in business! So for this picture, I added an "a" from Banner Day.)

I also love the sentiment I used at the top of the page.  I know our coach would love this,too. I added a few stacking stars, and added some stamps from the set (this set is HUGE!).  You'll also see a little dainty dot border....I was feeling the circles on this layout.

I've also got another quick coaches card. I combined a few of the Mini Pennants with the mix & match banners.  The sentiment comes from Thanks a Bunch.

That's it from me today.  Thanks for all your sweet words this past week. It always makes my day when I read through my comments.

Hop on over to Kim's Blog for the rest of the New Product Tour posts.

Photobucket

18 comments:

  1. love the page! TOO cool! and awesome card!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your scrap page and your card, these are so fabulous

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow, so much thought and work went into it, thanks for sharing all the details. love the layout

    ReplyDelete
  4. What an AWESOME page, Lisa!!! Project Life....here we come!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great ideas for these new dienamics & stamp set. Can see endless possibilities.

    ReplyDelete
  6. awesome page and coach card, lisa! love the new stamps and dies-esp. the alphabet and banners:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh my Lisa, I LOVE your scrapbooking page it is GORGEOUS! It made me miss scrapbooking...I really NEED to start up again. You used so many fab elements on this page from the set and looks fabulous! I am so sorry you lost the "A"....glad a new set is on its way! Oh, I love the card too and the mix of the mimi pennants and the mixed banners is a great idea!
    Hugs,t

    ReplyDelete
  8. absolutely awesome scrap page !!! this is a great stamp set for sports fans

    ReplyDelete
  9. Awesome job showing this set off for a layout!!! Love what you did with all the images and dies!! Great card, too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Great projects, Lisa! Especially your layout!

    ReplyDelete
  11. The banners are AMAZING on this! AMAZING!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. these are awesome! love the banners, beautiful layout, I always forget to get my stuff onto my scrapping pages.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I really like that card. What a cool layout!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Fabulous page and card! I NEED some cards for coaches like that! Boy, I think I might NEED that new die! TFS!

    ReplyDelete
  15. SUPER fab LO---love the papers and I LOVE those letters!!! Must get those dies:) And your card---OH MY! I LOOOOOVE that soccer ball!! FUN FUN FUN!! You rock:)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!