Here are the details about the upcoming release on January 3rd at 10 PM EST:
- You can attend the New Release Party on January 3rd from 8-10 PM EST HERE in the MFT forum, where you can enjoy fun, games, and PRIZES!
- The MFT release, including all new stamp sets and Die-namics, is on January 3rd at 10 PM EST. You'll find all the newest products HERE at release time.
- The guest designer contest is ON! Check out the forum for details on how YOU can win $200 in stamp sets and Die-namics, and play along with the MFT Design Team for a month.
- If you'd like to see all the teasers for today, please click on over to the MFT Blog NOW. Be sure to leave comments as you go for the chance to win one of 2, $10 gift certificates given away daily. The winners will be posted on January 3rd just before the release party, on the MFT blog.
I decided to add another Valentine card to my stash. I used the new LAYERED HEARTS and made a sweet heart shaped card. THIS is one of the reasons I was so excited about this larger size heart, I adore making shaped cards.
Here's how I do it.
- Fold a piece of cardstock in half and place the die, just over the edge of the fold. (you can also see here, how I lable all my die-namics. I write the name on the back)
- Run it through your die cut machine (I use a Big Kick). You'll have a heart shaped card, with a flat, fold at the top.
- Next, cut 2 more full hearts, one from a solid piece of cardstock (I used fossil) and another in a pattern you like.
- Adhere the pattern heart to the solid piece of cardstock.
- Then adhere the completed heart (both layers) to the top of the heart shaped card, lining up the edges and the bottom, covering up the flat, folded top.