Friday, December 2, 2011

No Peeking!

WOW! super fast shipping from the Cat's Pajamas. I got my package of new goodies and couldn't wait to run that gorgeous new snowflake cut up die (snowflake lace) through my big shot. So I did! Ohmygoodness! It is one cool die. I popped out a few snowflakes to make some sparkly ones (thanks to Glizy Gitter!). That's the TCPTUES challenge this week- shiny embellishments.

I had some scraps of paper left over from a few card kits from a class I taught last month. This is a new PJ image too, Peeking. He's darling and I love that I'll be able to use him for other occasions in addition to Christmas!
Some silver cord and a few sparkly jingle bells help finish off the look. Thanks for stopping by!

ETA: holy cow! while I was checking out the TCP blog to link up my card, I just saw this!!! I'm the Dec. Swanky Stamper!  SOOO cool and such an honor! Thanks, Alma!
ha-Dec. must be my month....I was the swanky stamper one year ago, too!
Photobucket

6 comments:

  1. What a fun card Lisa! Congrats on being Swanky Stamper for December! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats! Well deserved. This so cute! Love all the little embellies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congrats to you, Swanky Stamper!! LOVE those papers and that ribbon!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Squeal - love this - glad to see you are enjoying your new goodies! Congrats on Swanky Stamper! I loved your card for that too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lisa,

    CONGRATULATIONS on being the December Swanky Stamper!!! :) I love all the embellies & details you used on your cute card!

    Crafty hugs,

    Jennifer
    partridgelu at yahoo dot com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Woohoo! Congrats to you, my friend!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!