Sunday, May 30, 2010

Dude! It's hot!

I've got another Billy card for you today. I can't believe I have never inked this one up yet. It's from the Sporty Billy stamp set and man, I sure wish I was riding that wave. It is so super hot here in the midwest, and feels even worse sitting at the soccer games. Thank-goodness for the pool and lakehouse. Hope you all are finding a way to keep cool. Thanks for stopping by! Enjoy the rest of the weekend. Great sales going on over at Limelight Papercrafts, keep cool, stay inside and do some shopping at Limelight Papercrafts.
Want 20% off your entire order?Through Monday, May 31 ONLY, enter MEMORIALDAY at checkout to receive a whopping 20% off of your entire order!!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. What an adorable card! I love the embossing and stitching you did! Billy is much to cute with his lil sidekick surfing :)

    I'm so happy to have found your blog today! I admire your style very much!

    Enjoy the rest of your weekend :)
    hugs, margie

    ReplyDelete
  2. More cuteness!! Love your colours Lisa!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!