Tuesday, May 4, 2010

MFT-Swinging By

Check out this cute stamp. It's another cutie, patootie from the Pure Innocence line up over at My Favorite Things. I decided to play along for another Wed. Stamp Club challenge. This time Kim asked us to K.I.S.S.-keep it super simple! I tried, really, I did. There is only a single layer of dp, some coloring, and a small ribbon tab. Compared to a lot of the cards I've been making lately, this is pretty simple! I used almost all MFT products on this card. here's the list:





and ribbon and dp came from a kit I bought last fall-it's gone, otherwise I would have linked it!


OOOO! I can't wait for the release this month. Did you see all the goodies that have been peeked? I can't wait to get my hands on those cloud dies! Oh, boy, I'm in trouble, lol!


ETA: lookie what I did....I updated and spruced up my blog banner. Isn't it fabby??? My super talented friend, Heather made it for me. Check her new blog out! She did up my blog banner and signature and I just LOVE it! Thanks, girlie!

8 comments:

  1. That is REALLY cute. Love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute Lisa. Love that sweet image.

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is adorable! Love that scalloped note.

    ReplyDelete
  4. sweet card, lisa! and heather just rocks, doesn't she?! love your new look:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. He's adorable- love the simplicity! What a sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Adorable Lisa!! Love that ribbon tab and the patterned paper!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!