Thursday, May 13, 2010

New Spring 2010 {ippity} Stamps!

ETA: I am sad to announce that I have decided to hold off on selling {ippity} stamps. I will not be restocking the new release in August. Thanks for all your support.

I Still love the stamps, LOVE being on the Design Team and will contiue to use my {ippity}-none of that changes!
I just don't have the time I would like to spend on keeping up with customer relations. I pride myself on quick repsonse time to orders and fast shipping. I don't want that to suffer, so for now I am stepping away from sales.


You can view the Spring Release stamps I have left in stock below, and if you click on the {ippity} sales tab at the top of my blog, you'll see the full list of sets I have left in stock. Once they are gone, they're gone.

New Spring 2010 {ippity} Release!

All the FUN is down below....keep scrolling-LOTS of info today!!!





The new stamps are fabulous! It's our best release to-date!!! I seriously, adore every set!
{ippity} stamps are pre-cut, unmounted (cling foam) deeply etched red rubber stamps packaged in eco-friendly packaging.

****If PayPal Buttons are not working-

PLEASE Email me your order****




Shipping:$2 per set, up to a maximum of $4.95,or
FREE Shipping with a $50+ order!
Also recieve a Free 6x6 Paper Sample pack with every $50 order!!


The paypal buttons will not calculate shipping correctly, so I will manually refund any overages after you checkout. Questions? Email me at lik(at)cinci(dot)rr(dot)com


International customers: for any order of $50 or more, I will deduct $5 from your shipping costs.


For example:1 set - $2
2 sets - $4
3+ sets - $4.95





Here's a picture of the paper-it's October Afternoon-from the Thrift Shop and Fly a Kite lines! (The 6x6 paper packs are FREE with $50 order, if you would like to order one, they are $3 each- please email me.)

Spring 2010 Line up!

Now & Always $18-1 left in stock


























































































Fall For You $18-1 left in stock























A Moment in Time $18-1 left in stock
























The Simple Things $15 -1 left in stock





















A Little Buggy $15-1 left in stock

































Books A Flutter $5 -2 left in stock







There you have it! Aren't the stamps great!


Feel free to use the PayPal buttons OR just email me directly and I'll get your invoice ready for you! Happy Shopping and thanks for choosing me!



Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. LOVE the new stamp sets and paper, lisa!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lisa;
    I love our card And thank list stamps big fror uippiy it makes it easier to see them some blogs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HOORAY! GOOD LUCK, girlie-these amazing new stamps sell themeselves, don't they?!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!