Thursday, February 25, 2010

Touchdown!

I know, football season is over, but when you have lots of boy birthday's and most of the boys adore football, this stamp comes in handy. FYI, I mount my bare rubber stamps on EZ mount (I just like that cling, for easy use) and Mandy carries it!

Since we live in a district with school colors of Red and Black-sweet little Billy almost never sees another color of jersey. Lucky for me, I still have some of the great Report Card dp by Oct. Afternoon. The Red Twill also comes from Limelight Papercrafts-forgot I had some of this!!! It was a perfect fit for this fun boy card. The little tag is from a new SU set. I had to get it cuz I loved the punch. I just wish the punch wasn't so tiny-not many word fit on the tag.

Keeping it short and sweet-I know how busy you all are. Thanks for coming by! Be sure to stop by the Limelight store. Mandy has gotten in some of the latest and greatest!!!

Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Simply adorable! I need more ez mount, it makes me use my unmounted stamps more!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhh...what a cutie this is...love it!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!