Monday, February 15, 2010

New Ippity Now Available!

ETA: just put up reduced prices on current inventory!!!! prices are reflected below, but not through my pay pal buttons-email me your order and I will send your correct invoice! Free Shipping when 3+ stamp sets are purchased, otherwise normal shipping charges apply! Supplies are limited, so order FAST!

I have the new 2010 {Ippity} Release stamps available for sale. Buttons are up and working-shop away!!!!









Shipping:$2 per set, up to a maximum of $4.95,or FREE with a $50+ order!



Also recieve a Free 6x6 Paper Sample pack with every $50 order!!!


For example:1 set - $2


2 sets - $4


3+ sets - $4.95





Here's what's available:



$15.00-fishy philosophy-0 instock





















$12-where you should be-1 in stock















$15.00-regal greetings -0 in stock

















$15.00-moon beams and heart strings-0 in stock























$15.00-music of my heart-0 in stock
























$15.00 -Sweet Thoughts of Spring-2 in stock























$12.00 Love in Return-0 in stock


























$15.00-What Matters Most-0 in stock
















I'll be cleaning this all up soon. I'm ready to ship. check back later for the H{ippity} Hop FUN!!!!

















1 comment:

  1. Ooh, love that fish one and the musical one! Both are a fun and neat design!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!