Friday, February 26, 2010

Purple Flowers and Dots

I've got an {ippity} card for you today! I made this waaaaay back on the 15th for the Release Day challenges. Maria posted a wonderful inspiration challenge full of purples, black and white, flowers and polka dots. Here's what I did for her challenge.

The dots in the background are from the Love in Return set

and the flowers are part of the What Matter's Most set.

I've got them both, it you want to order some {ippity}!!!! You can order all the new sets HERE!

Please note that any orders placed 2/25-3/3 will not be processed until March 4. I will be out of town and away from the computer. Thanks for your understanding.

Hugs, Lisa

5 comments:

  1. Super cute card, Lisa! Love purple, black and white!! Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is fabulous Lisa!! I just inked my polka dots for the first time and love them. I love the stitching you added :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great colors and composition!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!