Tuesday, February 2, 2010

MFT-Think Spring!!!!

It's time again for another MFT Guest Designer Contest and I couldn't pass up this challenge. We were to make a spring related project. I also knew right a way that I wanted to use this cutie, My Basket of Eggs (I think it's sold out at the moment, but Kim is usually great at getting these sets back in stock for Release time!).
You know how much I love the Pure Innocence line (ummmm, did you see the Teasers yesterday. The pigtails are to die for :) I used some of my fave dp, Farm Fresh with the Spring moss and aqua mist cs and tied it all together with a pop of summer sunrise ribbon! You can see all the deets on the Guest Designer contest HERE! I believe there is still a little bit of time to enter. Think Spring! Hugs, Lisa

3 comments:

  1. Oooo! I love this! Gorgeous colors and the design is fab! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. yes I saw the teasers yesterday and of course, I love them!! I love these colors on your card- adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GIRL this is ADORABLE!!! LOVE the layout and that adorable OA paper!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!