Saturday, November 22, 2008

Can't refuse Chocolate

I rarely get around to playing in the limited supplies challenge over at SCS on Fridays. My good friends Kristin posted two of the cutest cards yesterday and as usual, she motivated me to play. Besides, how could I refuse chocolate? The challenge was to use something related to chocolate: the color, the theme, the actual stuff. You know chocolate chip is one of my all time favorite colors to work with, so this was an easy one for me. I actually made two since Kristin also motivated me to use some of my rub-ons (they are on sale this month from Stampin' Up!). Here's what I came up with. They both use all SU products.


The first one is my favorite, although I do love the richness of color the riding hood red and chocolate chip create in the second card. Thanks for stopping by on a Saturday. Hugs,

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous Lisa!!! I'm always reaching for my chocolate chip cs...I think it goes great with any color. Love your sweet cards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love chocolate and i love your cards!!!

    Saludos desde México.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are beautiful!! Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful cards Lisa - I love them both, but that second one has me written all over it, I LOVE those colors together! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful cards Lisa - I love them both, but that second one has me written all over it, I LOVE those colors together! *STAMPIN HUGS* Alex

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love them both, but the first is my fave! I love how you attached the button on the bow, really great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  7. LOVE the choc and great use of this rub-on!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!