Saturday, November 8, 2008

Amazing Sketches


Want some inspiration to work with today? Or do you need some inspiration to get stamping today? Julee (verve girl) always has AMAZING sketches to work with. Tonight will be the release party for Verve Stamps and she has issues a challenge. See the details here. To, keep it short, if you do all five sketches and upload to the I'm a Sketch Diva thread you could be one of the lucky winners to receive all the sets being released tonight (there will be 2 lucky winners!). I only own 1 Verve set and I really love the elegant style of the stamps, so I was motivated by this challenge to try and win some FREE stamps. Who doesn't like free stamps! Here are the first three sketches I got done yesterday. I've seen all five sketches and this first one is my FAVE!

I had the fourth one completed, but the more I look at it I DO NOT like it. I have time today so I'm going to re-work it and I'll share it with you tomorrow along with the final, 5th sketch. Even if you can't get to the sketches today for the contest, you should check them out. They really are fun ones! Have a wonderful Saturday! Hugs,

5 comments:

  1. These are sooo pretty! I have saved all the sketches, but I don't know if I'll get them all done in time to enter!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are great! Way to go getting 3 sketches done already! I really love that first one with the little chipboard heart!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lisa these are all fabulous!! The third is my fav- I love the contrasting colors!! Now I see why you couldn't stop stamping yesterday ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think you should post the 4th! Girl, as good as the first three are... I have no doubt you are being to tough on the 4th. :-) These are just great!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!