Thursday, December 15, 2011

Happy Hip Hop Thursday!

It's almost the weekend!!
Wooohooo!
How about some fun
NEW
to get things movin?

I've got a sweet lovey card
with one of the new itty bitty's.

This elie


 is adorable and I can see him done up
sooooo many different ways.
He'll be nice and easy to paper piece.
I added subtle coloring with an
RV01 marker.
I just out line the inside of him in pink
and then add a little light blue shadow around him (BG00).
I used the Sweet Stop sketch for this one.
The sentiment is cut up and perched on a
corrugated cardboard heart die-namic.
Embellished with some white acrylic paint and a
sweet lil' button.

It's also Dec.15
and that means the
This month we are showing off our gifty side.
Here's the bag I decorated for my son's teacher.
I loaded it up with some yummy carmel corn
(the bag is wax lined so it won't leak through).


I pulled out an almost forgotten Unity favorite,
and the Nov. KOM-take your time birdie stamp
to make the pretty tag.

Oh and that cool, giant snowflake is from the
stamp and die duo:
Winter Joy.Peace.Love.


The top is a little oval open scallop doily die-namic cut in felt.
I've added some twine, a button, and my fave jingle bell.
Go see the Challenge Blog NOW!

Don't forget about Maria...
she's up next on the hop

click the button and off you go!
Next Blog


Photobucket

14 comments:

  1. A great way to decorate a paper bag!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cute card. I really like the paint on the cardboard heart. Thanks for sharing.
    Cindy F

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such pretty projects Lisa. Love the chipboard heart on your card. The paint, the greeting... looks great! Thank you for playing along with us at The Sweet Stop this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete
  4. aww these are so so sweet...thanks for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your gift bag. Adorable use of the fun elephant, too.
    :O)
    Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  6. adorable elephant card.
    Julie G.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your chirstmas card super pretty I love the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Both projects are so fabulous. I always say I Love You Tons. The paper gift bag is beautiful. patnbobcuddy at gmail dot com

    ReplyDelete
  9. So very cute. Thanks for sharing them.

    ReplyDelete
  10. so, so cute! i adore that elephant.

    ReplyDelete
  11. this is flippin' cute!! love love this LISA!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. LOVE that little elephant--and that sentiment is perfect with the image! Great cards:) AMAZING as always!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!