Wednesday, July 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti July Release

it's here, it's here....the July Release from Reverse Confetti is LIVE! I have had so much fun creating with these new products. I truly love them all and know this release will not leave my desk for some time. It's just THAT good. 



Today for our New Release Blog Hop, I combined the Stained Glass Butterflies stamps set and the awesome new Cloudy Days Cover Panel. It's my favorite. I colored up the butterfly with copics and then used the Stained Glass Butteflies Confetti Cuts to cut it out and popped it up with foam dimensionals. 



I backed the Cloudy Days Cover Panel with some Bumble Bee Card Stock. I stamped the sentiment from Stained Glass Butterfly in Midnight ink. I am using this card as a graduation card for my sons girlfriend. I framed up the card front with a double layer of All Framed Up Confetti Cuts


Join me and checking out all the amazing bloggers joining RC for this release. 










Shop all new products HERE!






3 comments:

  1. oh my WOW. This is absolutely GORGEOUS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so lovely... I even think the yellow clouds work. The frame is so perfect.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover plate that can be used in two way .

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!