Wednesday, July 22, 2020

Color Throwdown



Hi, y'all!  Broni is our hostess for this week's CTD challenge.  She chose a bright, fun color palette for us to play with this week. The generic colors are Yellow, Orange, and Green.  Don't you love those yellow roller skates? I just had to recreate them, thanks to the Rollin set from Reverse Confetti. 

If you upload to a public gallery please use the keyword CTD603, and please use #ctd603 and #colorthrowdown on social media sites.  Also, when linking up your card using the linky tool at the bottom of this post, please be sure to use a link to your specific post, not just a generic link to your blog.  And remember only paper creations are allowed.

I pulled out an older RC stamp set, Rollin' for the awesome roller skate image. I stamped it twice and colored them both up with Copics and used the Rollin' Confetti Cuts to cut them both out and I layered them up to make the pair. 


I am addicted to the This Says it All sentiment set. I stamped it in Midnight ink and used some copics to add some color to those outlined letters. 


I added a strip of Sweet Stripes along the bottom and added all these bold bright colors over top of some sweet Cloudy Day Cover Panel


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!