Friday, February 14, 2020

Picket Fence Studios/ February Release

Hello friends. It's another exciting day, it's time for the February Picket Fence Studios Release! Like always, it's sooooo so good! 
Before I jump in....SALE-20% off the 

Okay. are you ready? I am giving you fair warning, I am obsessed with the stencils from this release. I think I used them on every card I made. PFS stencil game is always strong, but it's even better this month, especially with the new Paper Glazes. Let me show you. 
So these released at Creativation and there is an beautiful array of colors. I used two of the gel colors on this first card with the Fancy Flourishes Stencil on midnight card stock. 



I used the Daffodil Yellow,  Golden Rose and Snow White Glazes. I love the shimmer and sheen these glazes have when they dry. They add a fun texture to any project. The white toned down the golden and orange color, I love the variation in color that happened when I overlapped the two. 


I used a few fun layers and added a circle window to really accent the stenciled paper glaze background. I kept the sentiment simple, which was easy because of the new Hello Word die. OMG. I can't tell you how excited I am to finally have this word die. I love the little scripty tale at the front of it. I cut it from silver glitter paper. 


I love this next card. It uses a new work themed set, called This is Where I work. I have two part time gigs that I work at. I love them both and feel fortunate to work with the people I do. While neither of my jobs are at a traditional office setting (one is at a preschool and the other at a fitness studio), I still love this set. I stamped the large office space and did some minimal coloring with my copics for this card. I trimmed it down to fit the front panel size I wanted and added a black boarder and a touch of aqua with a scalloped border strip. 

You can see in the background I used the fabulous new Funky Leaf Stencil with some light green inks, blended on with a Life Changing Blender Brush


I added a sentiment from the new Work Sucks stamp set. It's fun, and snarky and right up my alley. Such a great way to send a card to a co-worker. You can see more of the coloring I did on the This is Where I Work image. 




Don't miss out on the other design team cards. We are all sharing on our blogs and on social media. So many good things to see. 
Oh, and don't miss our SALE-20% off the 

Have a great Friday and HAPPY Valentine's Day! 

1 comment:

  1. If you're attempting to burn fat then you have to get on this brand new tailor-made keto diet.

    To design this service, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and chefs have joined together to provide keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, cost-efficient, and delightful.

    From their launch in early 2019, 100's of clients have already completely transformed their body and health with the benefits a smart keto diet can provide.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover 8 scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!