Saturday, February 8, 2020

Reverse Confetti February Creative Hop




Hello Fetti Fans. It's the 8th! and that means great stuff on the web today with the Reverse Confetti Crew. It's our Creative Hop. Grab a cuppa your favorite beverage and join me to see what awesomeness the crew has for you, we are sharing all the critters today. Yay! You know I love my critters and I put them work on some sweet little candy boxes for my boys. 


I LOVE how easy it is to make these little square boxes. I cut two from Premium Polar White and one from Mist card stock using the Confetti Cuts. I used the heart die from the Huggable Confetti Cuts to make the little window on my boxes. I cut a piece of clear acetate to cover the hole. I filled the boxes with some conversation heart candies and tied them up  with some ribbon from my stash. 


I then got busy coloring up my sweet little critters . I pulled three from three different sets, Huggable (the mouse), Cheerful Pals (the owl), and Flowers for a Friend (the lion).





 I colored them with copics and used the coordinating Confetti Cuts. I hand cut three banner strips and stamped little Valentine greetings using the So Very Lovely stamp set. 



5 comments:

  1. Lisa, these are such sweet treat boxes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the peek-a-boo window is perfection

    ReplyDelete
  3. What cute little boxes! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your Affiliate Money Printing Machine is waiting -

    Plus, earning money online using it is as simple as 1...2...3!

    Follow the steps below to make money...

    STEP 1. Choose affiliate products you intend to promote
    STEP 2. Add push button traffic (it LITERALLY takes JUST 2 minutes)
    STEP 3. Watch the affiliate products system grow your list and sell your affiliate products on it's own!

    Are you ready to start making money?

    Click here to launch the system

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!