Saturday, December 14, 2019

Picket Fence Studios/ December Release

It is December and it's the 14th, and we have the December Release to share. It's pretty amazing, as always. You are sure to find something you will love. I had so much fun creating with the new release products and can't wait to share with you. You can shop the New Release HERE
Today I have two pretty pink cake cards stamped with the Let's Decorate stamp. It's such a pretty set with all kinds of options for creating and decorating your own cake party. 

  My first card started with some ink blending with the Life Changing Blender Brushes and the beautiful Quatrefoil Stencil. I love the soft pretty feel of this background. I stamped the sentiment from Cheat Day.  Here is a closer look at the stencil work. 



And now on to the cake details. I used my Zig water color markers to color up the cake, toppers, and jar on some water color paper. I then used the matching Let's Decorate dies to cut them out. 


This time, I stamped the cake and topper from Let's Decorate on some Copic friendly paper and colored up the image with the drippy frosting with my copics and then I gave it a coating of sugary clear glitter. 


I used the Let's Decorate dies. On this card, I used a sentiment from the same set. I added a strip of silver glitter paper and a strip of Piggy bank card stock. 


Thanks for stopping by today. I always appreciate your sweet comments. 
Cheers to wrapping up the last 10 days before Christmas. Eat cake and do some crafting. 



Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks so much for your kind and supportive words. I appreciate each of you taking the time to leave some love. Have a great day!